What you do need is a good nonstick pan.
1) A good 10 inch (ca. 25 cm) non-stick pan
2) A pair of Chop Stick
- 3-4 egg
1) Beat the egg well and season with salt.
2) Heat up the pan with oil in it.
3) Once hot, pour in the egg and wait till the egg coagulate and form a uniform base.
4) Use the chopstick and bring the coagulate in to the center.
5) With the chopstick, start turning it in a circle. As you turn, let the runny egg coagulate and turn some more. The egg will start looking like a vortex.
6) While still slightly runny, remove the egg.
Rice Curry Plating
1) Half the Packet of Curry Roux
2) 3 Cup of stock or Water
3) 2 tablespoon of Garam Masala
4) 1/2 lb ground beef
5) 2 Potato Cubed
6) Carrot Chopped
7) Half a onion, finely minced.
8) 2 or 3 cloves of Minced Garlic
1) Brown the Meat until its caramelized, remove after.
2) Sweat the onion.
3) Add the Carrot, Potato and Onion and cook for about 30 second.
4) Add the garlic and meat into the pot and then add the Garam Masala. Add a bit of extra oil to bloom the spice.
5) Add in the packet of curry roux and let it melt a bit.
6) Add the water and cover at low heat. Stir as necessary.
1) By browning and caramelizing the meat, you are adding an extra depth of flavor.
2) Use the finely minced onion to extract all the developed fond. A finely minced onion will also dissolve in the sauce. Big chunks will remain in the curry.
3) Since Potato and Carrots takes a while to cook, it is advised to precook both of them. It will also caramelize some of the sugars.
4) Adding the Garlic and Garam Masala at a later stage will prevent it from burning. If it burns, it will impart a bitter flavor.
5) By melting the curry roux, you are reducing the time it takes to dissolve. Chopping it finely will speed up the process as well.
6) Using low heat and covering the pot will let the flavor meld and develop.
Tornado Omelette Rice Curry Plating
1) Get a bowl of Rice and invert it in the center of the plate.
2) Slide on the Tornado Omelette on top of the rice.
3) Use a ladle and pour the curry around the rice.
4) Use Parsley, basil or anything green to garnish it.