1.Clean up shrimp: a.) cutting out whiskers and legs out first. b.) De-veining using a toothpick. Please watch the video.
2. In a large sauce pan over high heat, fry shrimps at 430 F for about minute (shrimp shells start turning pink), then transfer with a slotted spoon to a container.
3. Re-fry at 430 F until shrimp turn to pink, transfer to a container and drain.
4. In a large skillet at medium heat, add olive oil, ginger and green onion, stir until fragrant, stir in cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar, salt,rice and wine.
5. Add in oyster sauce and shrimps, stir fry until shrimps are well coated with sauce mixture. Add sesame oil stir and mix well.
Ingredients for the SAUCE :
2 oranges 1/4 cup of orange drink mix
1/3 cup of sugar
A teaspoon of custard
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of white vinegar
1/4 cup of ketchup Sesame seeds
1. Split your oranges in half then carve out their contents using the spoon. Don’t cut or dispose of the orange peels. You’ll need them intact for later.
2. Once you have carved out all the oranges, put them into your mixing bowl, along with all the other ingredients for the sauce.
3. Put them in the blender, and let the whole thing blend for about two minutes, then take a sieve and sift the blended liquid to remove any lumps. The final product should look like a bright orange sauce.
220 grams worth of chicken breast
1/2 cup of flour
1/4 cup of cornstarch
A teaspoon of salt
A tablespoon of baking powder
A whole cup of water
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, the salt, the cornstarch, the baking powder, the water and the egg. Be sure to mix them well then add the chicken into the mix. Don’t forget to coat all sides.
3. You will then need to take a large and heavy skillet and cover it with oil. Heat it to around 375 F then fry the chicken pieces for a few minutes or until they turn brown on both sides..
4. Take out the fried bits of chicken and clean your skillet.. When you are ready, set it back on the stove and set the burner to “high” then add the sauce that you prepared earlier. Add the cornstarch and water as well (add two parts water for every part of cornstarch) then stir the sauce until you get the right texture.
5. When it’s ready add the chicken pieces, let them sit until they have absorbed the sauce. Serve the chicken inside the orange peels from earlier for some additional plating flair! Also, sprinkle them with sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy.
3 Cup Chicken
3 chicken drumsticks
¼ tsp salt 1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp cooking wine Black pepper
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp green onion, minced
1 tbsp ginger, minced
2 tbs rice wine
2 tbsp soy sauce
½ tbsp sugar
1 can coke 300 g potato, cut into bite-sized pieces 20 g Thai Basil
1.take bone out and prepare meat as show on video, cut into bite-sized pieces
2.in a medium bowl, combine chicken, black pepper(pinch), ¼ tsp salt, 1 tbsp cornstarch and 1 tbsp cooking wine, mix thoroughly,
3. In a large skillet over high heat, add olive oil, garlic, ginger, green onion, stir and sizzle until fragrant , add chicken stir fry for a few minute, add rice wine, soy sauce, sugar and Coke, stir and bring to boil.
4. Change to a clay pot (optional) over high heat, bring to boil
5. Add potato,cover, then turn down heat to low, braise for 20 minute, or until golden brown Enjoy!